Which kind of materials can be used to make organic fertilizer?
In general, as long as the materials rich in organic matter can be produced into organic fertilizer, there are many kinds of raw materials for organic fertilizer, which can be divided into the following categories:
1. Agricultural waste: such as straw, soybean meal, cotton meal, mushroom residue, biogas residue, lignin residue, etc.
2. Animal manure: such as chicken manure, cattle, sheep and horse manure, rabbit manure, etc.
3. Industrial wastes: such as distiller’s grains, vinegar grains, cassava residues, sugar residues, furfural residues, etc.
4. Urban sludge: such as river sludge, sewage sludge, etc.
5. The development and utilization of biogas slurry and residue is one of the important contents of biogas promotion. According to many years of experiments, the utilization of biogas slurry and residue has many functions such as improving soil, preventing diseases and insects, and increasing yield.
Zhengzhou Shunxin Engineering Equipment includes fermentation equipment, pulverizer, mixer, granulator, dryer, cooler, screening machine, packaging machine, etc. There are many types of equipment for manufacturing fertilizers, and different organic fertilizer processing equipment plans need to be formulated according to the different materials and capacity. Welcome to contact us for specific information.