The advantages of organic fertilizer fermentation cylinder
The traditional organic fertilizer fermentation covers a large area. And the annual 30,000 tons of organic fertilizer production requires about 3000 square meters, while the organic fertilizer fermentation cylinder only needs to cover 40 square meters. There is no need to purchase so much land, on the other hand, it can save the funds required to build a fermentation shed. And the fermentation time is short, the traditional organic fertilizer fermentation takes more than 20 days, while the fermentation cylinder can be fermented twice a day, which saves time and improves efficiency. One fermentation cylinder or multiple fermentation cylinders can be operated by one person. And it can be fermented throughout the year.
Advantages of organic fertilizer fermentation cylinder:
1. The whole process has a high degree of automatic automation, strong sealing, and there is no secondary pollution.
2. It adopts a vertical closed tank structure, which saves floor space reduces the area requirements for equipment installation.
3. All parts in the organic fertilizer fermentation cylinder are made of stainless steel, which is anti-corrosion and has a long service life.
4. The operation is fully automated, and the small-scale fermentation cylinder can realize the unmanned operation system.
5. It has an insulation layer, which is less affected by the outside world to ensure fermentation in the four seasons.