How to solve the slow heating in the organic fertilizer fermentation process?
Possible causes and solutions:
1. The raw materials are too wet: you can add dry materials according to the proportion of the materials and then stir and ferment.
2. The raw materials are too dry: according to the humidity, add water or moist materials to keep the moisture at 45%-55%
3. There is not enough nitrogen source: Add ammonium sulfate with high nitrogen content to keep the carbon-nitrogen ratio at 20:1.
4. The heap is too small or the weather is too cold: stack the heap high and add easily degradable substances such as corn stalks.
5. The pH is too low: when the pH value is less than 5.5, lime or wood ash can be added and stirred evenly to adjust the pH of the fermentation pile.
If the heap temperature is greater than or equal to 65°C during the fermentation process. You can turn the heap regularly to increase the air permeability of the fermentation heap or reduce the size of the heap.
We sell fermentation equipment, which is complete in specifications and quality, and all indicators meet or exceed national standards. Our products are popular both at home and abroad. Our company have realized one-stop service for design, manufacture, installation, debugging, technical training. Welcome to contact us for details.