What equipment is needed to make granular organic fertilizer?
Granular organic fertilizer is a more complicated production process in organic fertilizers. Therefore, the production equipment are relatively complete. Next, Zhengzhou Shunxin Engineering Equipment will introduce a complete set of granular organic fertilizer production equipment.
1. Fermentation equipment: Fermentation equipment is necessary equipment for the fermentation of fertilizer. And fermentation is also an important process for making organic fertilizer, which directly determines the success of organic fertilizer production. The main function of the fermentation equipment is to speed up the fermentation of raw materials. The compost turner can make the fermentation of raw material more fully and uniformly. It can also control the temperature of fermentation.
2. Crusher: The crusher can pulverize the fermented raw materials into powder. It is a necessary equipment for the production of powdered organic fertilizer and it’s also a necessary pretreatment equipment for the production of granular organic fertilizer.
3. Organic fertilizer mixer: The main function of the organic fertilizer mixer is to fully mix the required auxiliary materials and raw materials.
4. Organic fertilizer granulator: This is the most important equipment for making granular organic fertilizer. There are multiple types of granulators, and its purpose is to apply to different types of raw materials so as to improve the success rate of granulation or to meet the special needs of users.
5. Organic fertilizer dryer: The dryer is mainly used to dry the excess water in the granulated organic fertilizer particles. The dried particles have higher strength and they are not easily deformed or deteriorated during transportation and storage.
6. Organic fertilizer cooler: Because the temperature of the dried particles is very high, a rotary cooler is needed to quickly cool the particles and remove the hot air of the particles, which can accelerate the cooling and setting of the particles.
7. Drum screening machine: The main function of the screening machine is to classify the particles. The qualified particles flow into the next process. A small part of the particles that are too large or too small will be returned to the corresponding process for secondary processing to form a complete process.
8. Automatic packaging machine: Qualified particles can be quantitatively packaged by the packaging machine to improve the efficiency of production.