How to produce cow dung organic fertilizer to sell?
1. Fermentation. The cow dung and urine are collected, mixed with hay and rotting silage, etc. to make compost and let it ferment. The cow dung can be fully fermented by turning in time and evenly. Crawler type compost tuner can be used to turn.
2. Crushing and mixing. Use the crusher to crush the composted materials and then according to a certain proportion mix the inorganic fertilizers through a horizontal mixer.
3. Granulation. The new type organic fertilizer granulator is used to granulate the material.
4. Screening. In the screening system, the granular materials output from the granulating and forming system have certain differences in particle size and need to be screened and classified. The substandard granules are transported out through the belt elevator, re-crushed and sent to the granulator to continue granulation, which helps to improve the continuous operation capacity of the production line.
5. Drying. Use an organic fertilizer dryer to further remove water to meet the standard requirements of organic fertilizer moisture content.
6. Cooling. The pellet material is cooled by a cooler, which is helpful for pellet storage and quality.
7. Packaging. The cooled granular materials are quantitatively weighed and packaged by automatic packaging scales.
Our cow dung organic fertilizer production line is complete in specifications and quality, and all indicators meet or exceed national standards. We have realized one-stop service for design, manufacture, installation, debugging, technical training. Different models and configurations is different price. Welcome to contact us for details.