Complete fermentation steps of pig manure organic fertilizer
The first step in making organic fertilizer from pig manure is fermentation. The compost fermentation method is generally used in the pig manure organic fertilizer production line. So, the following is the complete steps of pig manure composting fermentation.
1. Material preparation. 1.5 tons of pig manure (about 2.5 tons of fresh manure) plus 1 kg of fertilizer starter, the starter needs to be mixed with rice bran (or bran, corn flour and other substitutes) at a ratio of 1:5, and then evenly sprinkled pig manure pile. It is best to add straw or mushroom residue to adjust the carbon-nitrogen ratio. Finally, mix well.
2. Material stacking. When making the pile, it cannot be made too small or too short, too small will affect the fermentation, the height is 1.5 meters to 2 meters and the width of 2 meters, which is better.
3. Temperature requirements. The starting temperature should be better than 15 ℃ (Fermentation can be operated in four seasons,try to ferment indoors or in a greenhouse in winter)
4. Moisture requirements. The moisture content of the fermentation material should be controlled at about 65%. Too high or too low is not conducive to fermentation, too little water, slow fermentation; too much water will lead to poor ventilation, slow heating, and produce odor. Method for adjusting the moisture content of the material: if the moisture is too high, straw, sawdust, mushroom residue, dry soil powder, etc. can be added. The method of judging whether the moisture is suitable or not: hold a handful of materials tightly, see the watermark between the fingers but the water does not dripped, and it is appropriate to disperse after landing.
5. Turn the heap for ventilation. During the fermentation process, pay attention to proper oxygen supply and turning over by using compost turner (the temperature should be turned over several times when the temperature rises to 75°C or above), and the temperature rise should be controlled at about 65°C.
6. Fermentation is completed. Generally, with the help of fermentation equipment the fermentation can be completed within a week, the material is dark brown, and the temperature begins to drop to room temperature, indicating that the fermentation is completed. If sawdust, sawdust and rice husks are too much, the fermentation time should be prolonged until they are fully decomposed.
Our fertilizer fermentation equipment is complete in specifications and quality, and all indicators meet or exceed national standards. After fermentation, you can make powder or granular fertilizer. We have realized one-stop service for design, manufacture, installation, debugging, technical training. Different models and configurations is different price. Welcome to contact us for details.