What raw materials are needed to make organic fertilizer?
There are many raw materials for making organic fertilizer such as chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, earthworm manure, pigeon manure, straw and kitchen waste, etc. They can be processed into organic fertilizer. There are many types of organic fertilizer raw materials, and the organic matter and trace elements contained in the fertilizer are also different, so the quality of organic fertilizer is also uneven.
When choosing raw materials, you should pay attention to the content ratio of organic matter and trace elements. You should also pay attention to the distance between the raw materials and the processing plant. The distance between the raw materials will increase the transportation cost, so it is better to choose the raw materials as close as possible.
Any raw material that is made into organic fertilizer requires fermentation process. Raw materials that have not been fermented and decomposed will cause many harms. Take pig manure as an example, it contains 0.5-0.6% nitrogen, 0.45-0.5% phosphorus, and 0.35-0.45% potassium，which is a high-quality organic fertilizer raw material. The unfermented pig manure as fertilizer will cause damage to crops such as root burning, soil salinization, and root-knot nematode growth.
Organic fertilizer equipment processing organic fertilizer process:
1. The groove type compost turner turns the pig manure and starter
2. The fertilizer crusher is to crush the fertilizer.
3. A screening machine is to screen the large agglomerates that are not crushed in the fertilizer, and they are sent to crusher for secondary crushing.
4. Disc granulator or rotary drum granulator granulate the crushed fertilizer.
5. The granulated organic fertilizer is cooled by a cooler.
6. The automatic packaging machine is to weigh the fertilizer and seal the bag.