The principle and advantages of the disc granulator
Disc granulator is currently widely used granulation equipment, which is suitable for granulation of organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer disc granulator has the advantages of simple structure, low cost and convenient maintenance. The organic fertilizer disc granulator is composed of an angled shallow disc and a support frame, and its inclination and disc speed are adjustable. The material mixed in the horizontal mixer is sent to the top of the disc by a belt conveyor, and is continuously added to the disc in a quantitative manner. As the disc rolls, the particles gradually grow up. Due to the remarkable classification ability of the disc granulator, the large particles float on the top and are continuously discharged from the bottom of the disc. The smaller particles stay in the pan and stick together with the newly added material, and continue to grow. The granulation of the disc granulator is very uniform, and the return material is very small, and its production capacity is large.
Advantages of disc granulator:
1. The structure of the disc granulator is novel and reasonable, the weight is reduced, the noise is low, and the height is reduced.
2. The inclination angle of the large plate of the disc granulator can be adjusted, and the angle gasket is used, which is flexible and convenient to adjust.
3. The disc granulator adopts a unique unpowered scraper combination to reduce auxiliary power consumption.
4. The bottom of the organic fertilizer disc granulator is reinforced with multiple radiant steel plates, which is durable and not easy to deform. The thickened, heavier, and sturdy base design does not require anchor bolts to fix it, and the operation is stable. The main gear of the granulator adopts high-frequency quenching, which has long service life.
6. The operation of the disc granulator is intuitive, and it is easy to observe the condition of the granular materials.
The process of the disc granulator in fertilizer processing is mainly the process of forming granules from the powdered material that comes up under the action of the multiple forces of the disc rotation and the inclination angle of the disc, and then enters the subsequent process. In a complete fertilizer production line, granulation is an important process in the entire production process.
Our disc granulator is complete in specifications and quality, and all indicators meet or exceed national standards. Different models and configurations is different price. Welcome to contact us for details.