What materials can be used to ferment organic fertilizers?
In general, as long as materials rich in organic matter can be produced into organic fertilizers. There are many kinds of raw materials for organic fertilizer production, which can be divided into the following categories:
1. Agricultural waste: such as straw, soybean meal, cotton meal, mushroom residue, biogas residue, lignin residue, etc.
2. Livestock and poultry manure: such as chicken manure, cow dung, sheep manure, horse manure, and rabbit manure.
3. Industrial waste: such as distiller’s grains, vinegar grains, cassava residue, sugar residue, furfural residue, etc.
4. Domestic waste: such as kitchen waste, etc.
5. Urban sludge: such as river sludge, sewer sludge, etc.
6. The development and utilization of biogas slurry and residue is one of the important contents of biogas promotion. According to years of experiments, the utilization of biogas slurry and residue has various effects such as fertilizing soil, improving soil, preventing diseases and insects, and increasing yield.
Our fertilizer making equipment is complete in specifications and quality, and all indicators meet or exceed national standards. We have realized one-stop service for design, manufacture, installation, debugging, technical training. Different models and configurations is different price. Welcome to contact us for details.