What equipment does the organic fertilizer production line have?
First of all, we need to understand the production process of organic fertilizer, which includes: fermentation → crushing + ingredients → stirring → granulation → screening → drying → cooling → screening → packaging. So what equipment are commonly used in organic fertilizer production lines?
1. Fermentation. The animal manure is collected, mixed with hay and rotting silage, etc. to make compost and let it ferment. The animal manure can be fully fermented by turning in time and evenly. Crawler type compost tuner can be used to turn.
2. The ingredients are crushed and mixed. Use the crusher to crush the composted materials and then according to a certain proportion mix the inorganic fertilizers through a horizontal mixer.
3. Granulation. The new type organic fertilizer granulator is used to granulate the material.
4. In the screening system, the granular materials output from the granulating and forming system have certain differences in particle size and need to be screened and classified. The substandard granules are transported out through the belt elevator, re-crushed and sent to the granulator to continue granulation, which helps to improve the continuous operation capacity of the production line.
5. Drying. Use an organic fertilizer dryer to further remove water to meet the standard requirements of organic fertilizer moisture content.
6. Cooling. The pellet material is cooled by a cooler, which is helpful for pellet storage and quality.
7. Packaging. The cooled granular materials are quantitatively weighed and packaged by automatic packaging scales.
Our fertilizer equipment is complete in specifications and quality, and all indicators meet or exceed national standards. We have realized one-stop service for design, manufacture, installation, debugging, technical training. Different models and configurations is different price. Welcome to contact us for details.