Is it expensive to produce organic fertilizer from pig manure?
The production of organic fertilizer from pig manure uses pig manure as the raw material, and adds auxiliary materials and fermentation agents. If the capacity is large, the organic fertilizer production line is used for processing. The capacity is small, and the traditional fermentation method can also be used to complete the fermentation by manual operation.
Pig manure production organic fertilizer production line needs to purchase equipment: fermentation turner, pulverizer, granulator, dryer, cooler, screening machine, packaging machine, etc. If there is still a lot of water in the pig manure, it can be equipped with a dehydrator.
1. Fermentation equipment—The groove type compost turning machine has a turning span of 3-30 meters and a depth of 0.8-1.8 meters, which effectively saves space and investment.
2. The new type of dry and wet material pulverizer – vertical pulverizer, the material will be pulverized when it is pulled out of the water and it will not be blocked.
3. Mixing mixers – including vertical mixers and horizontal mixers.
4. Organic fertilizer granulator – including disc granulator, rotary drum granulator, new type organic fertilizer, etc.
5. Rotary drum dryer – the dryer adopts the hot air downstream drying process.
6. Cooler – similar in appearance to the dryer, but different in material and performance. The main machine of the dryer is made of boiler steel, and the main machine of the cooler is made of carbon steel plate.
7. Screening machine – including drum type and vibrating type. The screening machine is divided into three-stage screen, two-stage screen and so on.
8. Particle coating machine – the main body is similar in appearance to the dryer and cooler, but the internal structure is very different.
9. Conveying equipment – including belt conveyor, screw conveyor, bucket elevator, etc.
Our organic fertilizer production line can be purchased flexibly with different machine, and the total price is different. Welcome to contact us for details.