What equipment is needed to ferment pig manure?
In the process of pig manure fermentation, we must first consider how to deal with water? Secondly, what kind of effect do you want to achieve, is it simple processing or refined processing? There is also the issue of whether to strictly control the nutrient content.These will directly affect the configuration of the equipment during fermentation.
Pig manure fermentation technology mainly includes the following contents:
1) Raw material diameter: The raw material diameter of pig manure and auxiliary materials (shell bran, straw, peanut cake, etc.) is less than 10mm, if it does not meet the requirements, it needs to be pulverized.
2) Moisture content: Moisture content is the primary consideration parameter for raw material adjustment. The moisture content of raw material mixture is required to be about 60%, which can be adjusted by adding auxiliary materials or simply drying.
3) C/N: C/N is an important reference parameter for raw material adjustment. C/N is controlled between 20 and 40. If you don’t know how to adjust, you can ask us.
4) Temperature: The internal temperature of the stack rises to 50~70℃, and it is maintained for 7~10 days. In the later stage, it can reach the standard of harmless feces after standing for a week to decompose.
5) Turning: The temperature and fermentation time are the basic standards. When the temperature of the heap exceeds 70°C or remains above 60°C for more than 24 hours, the heap can be turned.
Taking a standard pig manure organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 10,000 tons as an example, the production of pig manure organic fertilizer generally requires the following equipment:
Compost turner machine, organic fertilizer semi-wet material pulverizer, pig manure granulator, drum dryer, cooler, drum screening machine, automatic packaging scale and other main equipment, as well as auxiliary equipment such as batching bin and belt conveyor. Welcome to contact us for details.