Is it costly to produce organic fertilizer from pig manure?
Pig manure organic fertilizer is made from pig manure, supplementary materials and fermentation bacteria. And organic fertilizer production line is used for processing when the production capacity is large. If the production capacity is small, the traditional fermentation methods can also be used to complete the fermentation by manual operation. Pig manure organic fertilizer production line needs to purchase the fermentation equipment, grinder, granulator, dryer, cooler, screening machine, packaging machine, etc. If there is still a lot of water in the pig manure, it can be equipped with a dehydrator.
1 Fermentation equipment — The groove type compost turner has a throwing span of 3-30 meters and a depth of 0.8-1.8 meters, which effectively saves space and equipment investment funds.
2. The material can be crushed without clogging by the he new type vertical crusher when taken out of the water.
3. Mixing mixers includes vertical mixers and horizontal mixers.
4. Organic fertilizer granulator includes disc granulator, rotary drum granulator, new type organic fertilizer granulator, etc. According to the characteristics of raw materials and needs, you can choose a suitable granulator.
5. Rotary drum dryer adopts hot air downstream drying process.
6. Rotary drum cooling machine is similar in appearance to the dryer, but different in material and performance. The main machine of the dryer is made of boiler steel, and the main machine of the cooler is made of carbon steel plate.
7. The screening machine includes drum type and vibrating type. The screening machine is divided into three-stage sieve, two-stage sieve and so on.
8. The appearance of the main machine of partical coating machine is similar to that of dryers and coolers, but the internal structure is quite different.
9. Conveying equipment includes belt conveyors, screw conveyors, bucket elevators, etc.
Organic fertilizer production line equipment can be purchased flexibly with 12,000 dollars to 15,000 dollars or more. Welcome to contact us for more information.