Cow Dung Harmless Treatment
The harmless treatment of cow dung, the process of processing the cow manure organic fertilizer production line in the farm is to use scientific methods to kill or remove the pathogenic microorganisms and parasite eggs in the feces, and at the same time preserve the fertilizer effect of the manure, and the disposal of feces can meet the requirements of sanitary standards. At present, the methods of harmless treatment of manure commonly used in rural areas include high-temperature composting and establishment of biogas digesters as raw materials for biogas production. But more is to collect the concept of processing organic fertilizer into organic fertilizer equipment to return to the field, to achieve the concept of turning waste into treasure, benefiting the country and benefiting future generations. The organic fertilizer production line is a kind of raw materials of chicken and pig manure, adding a certain amount of nitrogen fertilizer, phosphate fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate and the like, and fermenting rice bran, yeast, soybean meal and sugar for a certain period of time as a biological bacteria. Under the action of sulfuric acid, mixed fermentation produces equipment for biological fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer production line equipment is divided into three configurations:
High configuration: chicken manure solid-liquid separator machine, compost turner, semi-wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, granulator, dryer, cooler, rotary screener, coating machine, packaging scale, belt conveyor, etc.
Medium configuration: semi-wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, granulator, dryer, cooler, rotary screener, packaging scale, belt conveyor, etc.
Low configuration: semi-wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, granulator/rotary screener, packaging scale.
Organic fertilizer production line process:
- Ground strip pile, by ground turner, or fermentation tank to put materials, bygroove type compost turner
- Evenly spread the microbial agent, turn the pile of fermentation to heat up, smell, decompose, kill the germs
- Fermentation 7-12 days, depending on the temperature of the place, the number of times the pile is different
- Completely fermented and decomposed, out of the pool (ground type directly with a forklift to collect the pile)
- Using a grading sieve for the thickness screening, (screened powdered fertilizer can be sold directly)
- The large pieces that have been screened are crushed by a crusherand returned to the rotary screener.
- Mix the required trace elements with a premixer
- Granulation with a granulator
- Put into the dryer and cooler
- After cooling, the granules are sent to the sifting machine for grade screening and are sent to the automatic packaging machine for weighing and packaging.